Ralya Policies & Procedures
Parents, community members and other interested people are welcome to visit our schools. Prior notification to the teacher is helpful but not necessary. Visitors or volunteers are expected to check in at the school office, sign-in, and wear a visitor badge. If you are volunteering in the classroom, you will need to complete a Volunteer Background Check/ICHAT Form.
Arrival and Dismissal Procedures
- Drop off or pick up from the north parking lot. The front drive is for buses only.
- Morning drop off time starts at 8:00 am at the north door.
School dismisses at 3:04 pm. Pick up time starts at the north door. If you arrived between 3:15 - 3:20 pm there will be supervision and a lot less traffic. Please get a car visor sign and put your student's first and last name on the sign utilizing all the white space possible! Black marker is requested.
- All students using the Parent Pick up Line will exit using the North doors.
- If you are picking your student up, you will receive a car visor sign. If you need a car vision sign, please let the Ralya office know. Please pull your car as far ahead as you can so that multiple students can be picked up
- Students going to Kids Connection will go to the Multi-Purpose Room.
- Students may not walk through the parking lot without an adult. Parents, please walk beside your child when crossing the parking lot. Students should not be crossing the bus loop at the end of the day nor at the beginning of the day.