Ralya Policies & Procedures
Parents, community members and other interested people are welcome to visit our schools. Prior notification to the teacher is helpful but not necessary. Visitors or volunteers are expected to check in at the school office, sign-in, and wear a visitor badge. If you are volunteering in the classroom, you will need to complete a Background History Consent Form.
Arrival and Dismissal Procedures
- Drop off or pick up from the north parking lot. The front drive is for buses only.
- Morning drop off time starts at 8:00 am at the north door.
School dismisses at 3:04 pm. Pick up time starts at the north door. If you arrived between 3:15 - 3:20 pm there will be supervision and a lot less traffic. Please get a car visor sign and put your student's first and last name on the sign utilizing all the white space possible! Black marker is requested.
- 3rd and 5th Grade students will exit using south doors unless they are parent pick up.
- 2nd and 4th Grade students exit the front doors.
- All students using the Parent Pick up Line will exit using the North doors.
- Students going to Kids Connection will go to Room 504.
- Parents may wait for their child on the benches in the Multi-Purpose room, if they do not want to get in the car line-up. Please do not wait in the lobby. The lobby area needs to be clear for the safety of all students.
- Students may not walk through the parking lot without an adult. Parents, please walk beside your child when crossing the parking lot. Students should not be crossing the bus loop at the end of the day nor at the beginning of the day.
- For safety reasons, please do not pick up your student at the classroom door!