Online Student Information Verification
Haslett Public Schools has an online Student Information Verification process. Schools will not be sending home Student Information or Emergency/Health forms. Instead, parents or guardians should update information about their child(ren) online by logging into Skyward Family Access.The online Student Information Verification window will open on Tuesday, August 1, 2023 and close on Friday, September 8, 2023. Please log into your Skyward Family Access Account and update your child's information before the first day of school.If you do not remember your login information for an existing Family Access account, click "Forgot Login/Password?" on the Skyward Family Access login screen.If you do not have a Family Access account, please fill out the online Login Request Form now to receive your login credentials.
How Do I Verify and Update My Child's Information?
- Log into your Skyward Family Access account.
- After you have logged in, click the "Student Information Verification" link on the left side of the screen.
- Select the child whose information you would like to update.
- Review the information on the screen and make changes if necessary.
- Click the "Complete Step" link at the bottom of the screen to move onto the next screen.
- After you complete a step, a green check mark will appear next to that step on the right side of the screen.
- Follow this process for all steps listed on the right side of the screen.
- For the final step, click the "Submit Student Verification Information" link.
- You must complete this process for EACH child in your family.