2019-20 School Year Dates
- August 26 - Classes Begin
- August 30-Sept. 2 - No School - Labor Day Recess
- October 11-14 - No School - Autumn Break
- November 5 - No School - Election Day
- November 27-29 - No School - Thanksgiving Recess
- December 23-January 3 - No School - Winter Recess
- January 6 - Classes Resume
- January 20 - No School - MLK Day
- February 14-17 - No School - Mid-Winter Break
- April 3-10 - No School - Spring Recess
- April 13 - Classes Resume
- May 25 - No School - Memorial Day
- June 10 - Last Day of School (Partial Day)
Holiday Break Clarification
As noted in an e-mail sent on January 7, 2020, Ingham ISD Superintendents have agreed to change the current common calendar (beginning with the 2021-2022 school year) to help districts better prepare for the state testing that begins in early April. This calendar change will only affect the Spring Break dates starting in 2022, resulting in an earlier break than in previous years.
The ISD common calendar provides the minimum days required for the winter and spring breaks. We must use these minimum days when negotiating our school calendar with the Haslett Education Association (HEA). At this time, we only have a calendar in place for the current 2019-2020 school year. Beginning this spring, the district and the HEA will negotiate the actual calendar for the 2020-2021 school year, along with subsequent years. The final negotiated calendar will be posted on the district website.
If you have any additional questions, please feel free to contact the Administration Office at 517-339-8242.