2022 AP Exam Registration
2022 AP Exam registration will take place September 3-October 31, 2021. This is only for students who will be taking Advanced Placement exams in May 2022. Registering for AP Exams at Haslett High School is a two-part process. If students do not complete both steps, they will NOT be registered for exams.
Step 1: Students will log in/create an account at www.TotalRegistration.net/AP/231905. Students will pay for exams through Total Registration.
- The cost is $100/exam. Families can pay online through Total Registration or mail a check to Total Registration by November 3rd, 2021. Payment through the school is not available.
- Families who are registered for free/reduced lunch can mark the appropriate box and will need to pay $5 per AP exam by November 3rd, 2021.
- Families requesting financial assistance (outside of free/reduced lunch) can contact Mr. Lepper email@example.com.
- Students will receive their AP Exam Join Code once registration is complete through Total Registration (this includes Michigan Virtual students).
- Any registrations after the October 31 deadline will be charged a $40 late fee per exam.
- There is a $40 cancellation fee per exam for any exams cancelled after October 31st.
Step 2: Students will need to go to myap.collegeboard.org and log into their College Board account.
- Enter the AP Exam Join Code(s) you recieved from Total Registration in your College Board account and complete the required information.
- Students must select "Yes" in the "Order Exam" column in their college board account for each exam that has been paid for and that they intend to take.
- Students who have already taken the PSAT, SAT, or an AP exam already have a College Board account. If you do not remember your College Board account log in, you will need to call 888-225-5427 for help.
AP Exam Scores
Students must set-up or log-in with their College Board accounts to utilize the online score reporting services. Please visit AP Scores College Board to set up your account.