2024 AP Exam Registration
2024 AP Exam registration will take place September 11- October 31, 2023. This is only for students who will be taking Advanced Placement exams in May 2024. Registering for AP Exams at Haslett High School is a two-part process. If students do not complete both steps, they will NOT be registered for exams.
Step 1: Students will log in/create an AP Exam account. Students will pay for exams through Total Registration.
- The cost is $100/exam. Families can pay online through Total Registration or mail a check to Total Registration by November 7th, 2023. Payment through the school is not available.
- Families who are registered for free/reduced lunch can mark the appropriate box and will need to pay $5 per AP exam by November 7th, 2023.
- Families requesting financial assistance (outside of free/reduced lunch) can contact Mr. Lepper email@example.com.
- Students will receive their AP Exam Join Code once registration is complete through Total Registration (this includes Michigan Virtual students).
- Any registrations after the October 31 deadline will be charged a $40 late fee per exam.
- There is a $40 cancellation fee per exam for any exams cancelled after November 7th.
Step 2: Students will need to go to the College Board site and log into their account.
- Enter the AP Exam Join Code(s) you received from Total Registration in your College Board account and complete the required information.
- Students must select "Yes" in the "Order Exam" column in their college board account for each exam that has been paid for and that they intend to take.
- Students who have already taken the PSAT, SAT, or an AP exam already have a College Board account. If you do not remember your College Board account login credentials, you should follow the "Need help signing in" prompts or call 888-225-5427 for help.
AP Exam Scores
Students must set-up or log-in with their College Board accounts to utilize the online score reporting services.
AP Credit Policies
There are many benefits to taking an AP course, including the possibility of earning college credit. Before registering for multiple AP exams, students are advised to research the various credit policies at colleges of interest. You may find, for example, that the college of your choice will not grant credit for both AP English Literature and AP English Language. Visit the AP Credit Policy Search tool provided by the College Board.