Looking for a new way to make learning engaging? Eligible K-12 teachers may apply to win $1,000 to use toward the purchase of technology equipment for your students. We’re opening up the contest to K-12 teachers who’ve implemented lessons about social responsibility while conducting class remotely.
Social responsibility is an ethical framework and suggests that an individual has an obligation to act for the benefit of society at large. Studies suggest that education through technology can improve knowledge retention, concentration and understanding. Create a unique lesson plan on how you would use technology to teach social responsibility. For example, you can develop social action projects, teach the effects of reducing our carbon footprint, and so on. Help your students engage with educational content through interactive learning experiences. You could win $1,000 toward technology for your classroom!
How to apply:
1. Read the eligibility guidelines to ensure your classroom can receive the $1,000.
2. Complete the online application with the required information.
3. Write a brief lesson plan (500-word max. and must be written in English) that creatively details how you would use the technology of your choice in your classroom to enhance the educational experience and social responsibility in the classroom.
4. Submit your application and lesson plan by 11:59 PM ET on August 3, 2020, on internet.frontier.com/resources/education/teacher-grant/. Late submissions will not be accepted.
5. More information available here: