Graduates before 2011

    If you graduated from HHS before 2011, complete the transcript request form found here.   Return via email or fax to Anne White in the HHS Couseling office.  Please note that all graduates of Meridian High School should mail or fax transcript requests to the Administrative building.  All address and fax information can be found at the bottom of the form. 


    Graduates 2011 - present

    If you graduated in 2011 or later, please request your transcript through Parchment.  Directions for using Parchment can be found by clicking the link here.