Student Athletes must have a current year physical (dated after April 16th) on file in the office in order to participate in sports at HMS. There is also a $100 anual athletic fee that must be paid (or waivered) to participate. All forms can be accessed using the links below.
** Update for the 2020-2021 school year: Due to Covid-19, MHSAA is allowing us to use last year's physicals as long as an athlete has an updated Health Questionnaire on file. The link for the Health Questionnaire can be found below.
- 3/22- Williamston- Both 7th and 8th Away- 7th (A only) @ 4:30 and 8th @ 5:30
- 3/24- Grand Ledge- 8th Away, 7th Home
- 3/29- Waverly- 8th Home, 7th Away
- 3/31- Williamston- Both 7th and 8th Home- 8th Grade @ 4:30; 7th Grade (A/B combo) @ 5:30
- 4/12- Eaton Rapids- 8th Away, 7th Home
- 4/14- Fowlerville- 8th Home, 7th Away
- 4/19- Grand Ledge- 8th Home, 7th Away
- 4/21- Charlotte- Both 7th and 8th Away- 8th Grade @ 4:30; 7th Grade (A/B combo) @ 5:30
* The B team usually plays at 4:30 and the A team follows (usually 5:30)
Track & Field
- 5/05- HOME vs. Okemos
- 5/12- @ Dewitt
- 5/19- HOME vs. East Lansing
- 5/26- HOME vs. Williamston
- 6/02- @ Holt
* Practices will be held on Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday from 2:45 pm - 4:15 pm.
* Meets will tenatively start at 4:30 pm.