Haslett High School
June 22-July 2….8:00-12:00
~office is closed July 3-10~
July 13-30~Mon-Thurs. 8:00-12:00
August 3-20~Mon-Thurs. 8:00-12:00
HASLETT HIGH SCHOOL REGISTRATION
Registration Day for Haslett High School students is Wednesday, August 26th. A registration packet will be mailed to your home the week of August 10th. If you do not receive this mailing please contact Mrs. Fossum @339-8249.
The schedule for registration August 26th is as follows:
*Completed Student information and Technology Use forms
*Student photo id issued
*Yearbook orders and student handbook/planner issued
*Food service station: lunch account deposits
*Athletic pass issued
If you have any questions please contact Mrs. Fossum (Administrative Assistant) Haslett High School 339-8249
TEST OUT DATES FOR SUMMER 2015
JULY 23 @ 9 a.m.
JULY 29 @ 9 a.m.
AUGUST 4 @ 9 a.m.
ALL TESTING OUT MUST BE COMPLETED BY THE 8/4 DATE FOR THE 15/16 SCHOOL YEAR.
Please email Mrs. Newman@firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information: Date you will be attempting the test, and which test(s) you will be taking. Please bring materials to return on your test out date to the media center.
Haslett High School Senior Portraits
Senior photo time is upon us! In order to make the yearbook production process easier and photo quality stronger, we ask that photos fit the following specifications.
• Photos should be in Full Color and in digital format. We will accept actual prints, but prefer digital.
• Images MUST be 300 dpi jpegs. This is crucial to good quality reproduction.
• Digital image dimensions should measure 1.5 x 2 inches. Remember that if the head size is exceedingly small, the student’s face will not be as visible. Please crop to appropriate dimensions.
• If your student opts not to have his or her portrait taken from an outside-of-school professional photographer, please consider dressing nicely for the photo taken at registration. The quality of the photos works well for the yearbook.
• While we will accept the background of your subject’s choice (including outdoors), please understand that ultra-cluttered backgrounds will not be pleasing and that revealing poses or poses including props will not be accepted. Keep in mind the size the photo runs in our book. A head and should pose is preferred.
• Professional portrait photographers generally take responsibility for getting the photo to the yearbook staff. Please communicate with photographers regarding this.
Deadline for senior portraits is Monday, Nov. 2, 2015
Ways to submit photos:
• Go to www.hjeshare.com and upload photos to a web storage site. To access the site, type in the school code hhs3956 and follow directions from there. You can watch a video that will give you specific directions on how to upload. Before uploading, please name your file: senior portrait_student name . The site will be used for uploading other types of photos, so it is key that you indicate the images are senior portraits.
• Save images to a CD and deliver it to the high school. Please include a list of whose photo is on the CD.
• Mail CD or actual prints to Attn: Julie Price, Dixit Yearbook, Haslett High School, 5450 Marsh Road, Haslett, MI 48840.
Any questions about photos for the Haslett yearbook may be directed to me here at school via email, email@example.com.
And, of course, the yearbook staff will be sending out information in November about senior ads. Watch for an email with sizes and pricing.
Professional portrait photographers, if you are interested in advertising in the 2016 Dixit yearbook, be sure to contact the yearbook staff through Julie Price.
GRADUATION: Class of 2015
The 2015 commencement pictures are ready to view and are available for purchase at lifetouchevents.com. The password for Haslett High School Commencement 2015 is: LMHASLETTHS15 .
The link below will take you directly to the website.
CELL PHONE POLICY
Use of Electronic/Personal Devices: Personal Electronic Devices (PEDS) are defined as any laptop, smart phone, cell phone,
Tablet, music player, personal digital assistant or any other device with inbound/outbound communications capabilities.
Classroom at teacher discretion
Before or after school hours
During passing time
Teacher(s) that do not permit them for use
Substitute teacher(teacher discretion: must be in teacher sub notes)